Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Why blog?

Like everyone else, I'm going to start this out by saying that I've been thinking about blogging for some time. It's not that I think that I have any wisdom or experiences of earth-shattering proportion to share. Instead, I'm motivated more by my inability to return phone calls or keep in touch with some very important people in my life. Since we have had some pretty big exciting stuff happening in the last few months, I thought now is as good a time as any to join this crazy online world of blogging.

So, for a quick recap, in no particular order:

Scott got a new job.
I started a new beat at the newspaper.
We put our house on the market, sold it, bought our dream home.
Scott started graduate school.
We found out we're preggers.

See what I mean about big excitement?

No comments: